Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13 - Challenge Update

My personal 10 in 10 project challenge is over. This time I met my goals. I got the ten projects finished. Some of the projects were from my UFO projects list & some were new projects for customers.

Here's the final tally (I'll have to add some pictures later):

1-4. Four Piece Boy's Outfit: Wool jacket, cotton corduroy vest, wool trousers & cotton plaid shirt



















5. Girl's Short Sleeved Cotton Dress (buttons & buttonholes)


6. Girl's Long Sleeved Cotton Dress (attached skirt, buttons, & buttonholes)




















7. Boy's Collarless Cotton Vest (back, straps, buttons, & buttonholes)

Photo Coming Soon

8.  Boy's Collarless Cotton Vest (back, straps, buttons, & buttonholes)

Photo Coming Soon

9.  Boy's Collarless Cotton  Vest (back, straps, buttons, & buttonholes)

Photo Coming Soon

10. Boy's Collarless Cotton Corduroy Vest (back, straps, buttons, & buttonholes)

Photo Coming Soon



By completing this challenge, I've finished 6 more items off my UFO Civil War Projects 2016 list.

This is what it looked like in February.


AND Now....

Boys' Clothing
1 Trousers
2 Shirts
8 Shawl Collared Vests
7 11 Collarless Vests
10 Outfits (2 or more pieces)
1 Paletot

Girls' Clothing
1 5 Dresses
2 Bodices
2 Skirts
1 4 Canton Flannel Petticoats

Women's Clothing
1 Cotton Dress
2 Ballgowns
1 Silk Convertible Dress
3 Wrappers
1  2 Skirt
3 Vests
1 Waist
2 Jackets
1 Paletot
2 Chemises
1 Corset
3 Bags

Men's Clothing
1 Flannel Undershirt

Total Items on the List: 67


If I counted correctly, I'm down to 52 projects.


No comments: