Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June 1 - A New Sewing Challenge

Back in March, I challenged myself to finish 31 items by the end of that month. When I think back on it, I'm surprised I finished the number items I did. We had a lot going on in March and April. 

So this month, I've decided to challenge myself again. This time I'm going to try and get 10 items done in 10 days (June 1-10). I'm not reatricting this challenge to only my UFO projects list like I did for my March challenge. My only restriction on this will be that they must be projects for Civil War reenacting (sewn, crocheted or knitted). They can be a "start to finish" project, like the outfit I started today (a four piece boys outfit) or something that's on the UFO project list. 

I'll try posting progress updates everyday. 

Have a great day everyone! 

No comments: