Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Just A Quick Update - May 10, 2016

I finally got everything that was finished posted to the mercantile's webshop (www.shop.originals-by-kay.com). Well, everything that I had photographs for. My goal for the future is to try not to procrastinate so much when it comes to adding stuff to the webshop.

There are still four items that need to be photographed. One of those, a black riding habit, I need to ship to a friend with a bigger sized mannequin. The second one is a three piece girl's outfit that needs a new bodice due to an accident with a pair of scissors.  Number three needs the bodice ironed and the last one just needs to be photographed and measured. They will have to wait a couple of days. I have to get three corsets finished.

In the meantime, here are some of the items I posted to the webshop today.

Have a great day!


No comments: