Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Challenge Update - 4/27/2016


Sorry, I know it's late but here's the update. 


Waiting for the farrier this morning, I was working on my to do list for today & decided to go through my "challenge" list. Yeah, the one I had planned on finishing in March, except I hadn't planned on being sick for almost two weeks & had forgotten we needed to get the house clean for hosting the German exchange student. Anyway, I have gotten some stuff marked off that list since I started working on it in March. I started with 31 items. Eleven projects have been completed - 2 girl's dresses, 2 girl's bodices, 2 girl's skirts, 3 flannel petticoats, a riding habit skirt, and a rain paletot. That's just over 1/3 of the list done, considering everything going on in the last two months, I think that's pretty good. I'm still working on the list so there will be more. 

Maybe, I'll restart my challenge again in May. I'll have to see what else is on my sewing/knitting/crocheting schedule. 


Have a great day!



No comments: