As of this evening, I have finished:
1) a pair of boy's trousers
2) a boy's shirt
3) a boy's sack coat
4) a girl's dress
Today's project was to redraft a boy's shawl collar vest. I finished the redraft and got the vest cut out and prepped for tomorrow. Tomorrow we will see if I remember how to put it together. It's been awhile. I also got backs cut out for three other vests that are on my UFO list. I'm hoping to finish those by Friday.
So that's where I'm at right now. If all goes well I'll be adding the vest to the finished list late tomorrow.
Pictures of the boy's outfit will come after the customer receives it. The picture I posted is the dress I finished today. It just needed buttons & buttonholes.
Have a great day!