Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19 - Five Shopping Days til Christmas. (That's nice.)

Another year of mostly homemade Christmas gifts. Can't tell you what (in case the reciepients read this). However, if you want to see what I've recently finished knitting, click here.

What I can tell you is that I've been working on some stuff for Christmas and some stuff for the mercantile.

We did have a small party for my daughter over the weekend. I took her and two of her friends to see the new Alvin & the Chipmunks movie, Chipwrecked. They really enjoyed it. I think the first two were a bit better.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Sherlock Holmes movie & War Horse. If you're looking for a good movie to watch during the holidays, "The Ultimate Gift" is really good. I watched it with my Faith Formations class.

If I don't post anything in the next week or so. Happy Holidays!

No comments: