Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5 -

Okay, so I've gotten down off my soapbox for the moment.  I've been busy trying to get the house clean and the Christmas decorations up.  We're getting there, at least the tree is up and the living room is basically clean.  (just need to pick up a few things and clean off the buffet).  Next, the kitchen, which means I will have to return my sewing stuff to the basement (which also needs to be cleaned).  Never ends. Laundry, dished and cleaning. 

I've been trying to get some boys' clothing done for the mercantile (Originals by Kay).  Which for those of you who don't know already, we are running a Holiday Special - here.  Loads of jewelry, parasols, and more.

Also, registration is still open for the Midwest Civil War Civilians conference (click here for more information).  We always have a great time.  We'd love to see you there.

Going to get mail, then back to the sewing machine.  I will be posting some pictures of my latest projects by the end of the week.  Keep an eye on KnittingAside & SewingAside.

No comments: