Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 8

I'm sitting here watching Person of Interest, while knitting a men's night cap and typing this blog.  Person of Interest is one of those shows I didn't think I'd like, but it has become one of my favorites of the new shows this season. The other one is Two Broke Girls. We've also been watching Once Upon a Time, which is okay, but my daughter has decided she really likes it.

I haven't finished the scarf I blogged about yet. But I've started another project. You can check that out on my KnittingAside blog in the next couple of days.

SewingAside should also have an update in the next couple of days. I've been busy working on a bunch of stuff for the Mercantile (boys' pants, shirts, corsets & more).

Oh, and my sister has introduced me to a new band (new to me at least) Great Big Sea.

That's it for now.

No comments: