Friday, June 8, 2007

Thursday & Friday

Let's see. Thursday morning was pretty much uneventful. Just ran a couple of errands, you know the usual kind, dry cleaner in Stoughton and then to Madison to have my sewing machine fixed. Came home and did some hand sewing on Civil War costumes. Thursday was also the last day of school for my daughter. They were dismissed at 12:30. Picked her up and finished two girl's civil war dresses and a woman's riding habit (acutually just the chemisette needed to be finished)- finally. The sage green plaid which fits my daughter and a rust print with navy trim which should fit about a 4 year old. Did some more hand sewing last night, in the basement. The night started with a tornado watch, then thunderstorms and a tornado warning for the county just to the south of us.

This morning I finally got to the gym. Weights and 15 minutes of cardio. Spent part of the afternoon photographing the girl's green dress, my daughter's lightly used wrapper and the riding habit. The pictures of the riding habit aren't great but the will work until I can take better pictures. I got the pictures uploaded (after an hour), took my daughter to one of her friends, then decided to do the blog.

Times up!!!

Now back to the sewing machine!

No comments: