Friday, June 15, 2007

Ballgown Bodice & Pool

This morning started at 11 am with me making piping and the tucker for the ballgown bodice. Followed by the sleeve puff. As of 6 pm the bodice has piped armholes, boning, tucker is attached and unattached sleeves. Kay did the narrow rolled hem on the sleeve trim and the bodice trim on her machine. It worked really well. Can't wait til tomorrow. Ballgown workshop here at Kay's. I still need to trim the sleeve jockeys, attach sleeves, attach trim to the bodice itself and add the double piping to the bottom edge.

Kay and I spent some time talking about starting your own business.

Dinner was great! Smoked pork chops, broccoli, homemade potato salad and German beer.

Went over to a place called Chevy's. Played several rounds of pool with Major & one round with Kay. I think I lost every game. Oh well, I had a great time.

More on the ballgown tomorrow. It's time for bed. Later.

No comments: