Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 29th -

I finished The Shattered Vine by Laura Anne Gilman very early on Sunday morning.  I loved it, I couldn't put it down. I wish it wasn't the end of the series. Not sure what to read next, maybe War Horse by Michael Morpurgo.  We are looking forward to the movie. 

I've been busy translating some German knitting and crocheting patterns to English (Thanks for the help, Kay).

Today, I'm going to post a "shooters" mitten pattern on my "KnittingAside" blog.  Both are from Peterson's (I'm not sure what year).  I haven't made either of them yet.  If you have, I'd love to see pictures of them and any suggestions. 

Time to go now. Sewing machine is calling.

1 comment:

Jenny Lee said...

can you post the link to your knitting blog? I tried searching for it and can't seem to find it. Thanks!