Monday, September 27, 2010

Where's summer gone....

It's been awhile since I've posted anything new, in fact its been more than three months.  It's been a busy three months.  I've been busy sewing for the mercantile, drafting & writing instructions for a pattern (Civil War period boys pants - which are almost finished), trying to finish all of my started projects & translating patterns for knitting, crocheting & Tunisian crochet.

Here are pictures of a few of the sewing projects I've finished since May (not all of them though - that would take up too much space.)

I will have to post pictures of the completed knitwear when I find the pictures.  In the meantime, I joined a KAL (Knit-A-Long) on Ravelry's Criminal Mind group (Like I needed another project).  However, I have finished 4 pairs of socks all of which one had already been completed (so now there are two matching socks - yippee). One of those I actually ended up taking and reknitting in a plain pattern. I also finished a hat for my daughter and started one for me so that I don't keep stealing her Hermione Cable & Bobble hat.  I will post picture of it when it is done.

On a different note, I finally got to take my horse to a Civil War event this year (it's been at least three years I think since he's been to one).  He did fantastic. 

I'm sure there's more and I'm sure I will remember after I log off.  Oh well, I guess I'll have to post it later.




No comments: