Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One more thing today!!! If your life was a movie what would the soundtrack be?

Apparently this has been going around Facebook, I found it on someones blog! I just had to do this. Some of these are quite hilarious! (at least to me and probably some of my friends.) Remember, these are totally random songs!

(one puts their digital music library on shuffle and the songs in order are listed under these headings...)

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

Opening Credits: What it aint – Josh Turner

Waking Up: Hasta La Vista – Camp Rock Soundtrack

First Day at School: Missing You – Trace Adkins

Falling in Love: Rusted Silhouette – Drake Bell

Losing Virginity: This is the Night – Patrick Doyle ( Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)

Fight Song: Before He Cheats – Carrie Underwood

Soaking Up: Suds in the Bucket – Sara Evans

Prom: Courtin’ in the Kitchen – Gaelic Storm (too funny)

Life: Hello Beautiful – Jonas Brothers (yes I listen to the Jonas Brothers! Get over it!)

Mental Breakdown: Baby Girl - Sugarland

Driving: Fallen For You – Drake Bell

Flashback: Fool the World – Drake Bell

Getting Back Together: Tonight – Sara Evans

Wedding: Two Stars – Camp Rock Soundtrack

Birth of a Child: I Can’t Stop Lovin’ You – Keith Urban

Final Battle: Year 3000 – Jonas Brothers

Death Scene: Brave – Jamie O’Neal

Funeral Song: Got Me Going Crazy – Jonas Brothers (Lol!!!!)

End Credits: My Wish – Rascal Flatts

1 comment:

Amber said...

Helloooo! Thanks for the comment. :)

no, i've not found a good pattern and i don't have any books to help me with figuring out how to deck it out either. I don't want to pay a whole lot of $$ for one either. I'm a cheap-skate.

I see you are on ravelry.com? I shall befriend you!